Try our fresh African black soap imported directly from Togo, Africa! Our natural black soap is one of the most healthful yet unheard of soaps you will find. This black soap contains more benefits for healthy skin than you can imagine!
All-natural African black soap is made from dried plantain skins, palm leaves, cocoa pod powder, and kernel oil for an all-natural cleansing process. Plantains skins are largely what make this black soap so effective. It is a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. When black soap is made, the skin of the plantain is dried under the sun and then roasted in a clay oven. The heat must be constant in order to achieve the perfect brownish black color, texture & smell. Afterwards, cocoa pod powder is added. Cocoa pod is the shell of the cocoa fruit and also has natural healing properties.
Natural black soaps help deep clean skin.
- Black soap works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Help clear skin bumps and spots by using black soap daily.
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems.
- Black soap is also great for removing makeup.
- Black soap benefits against premature facial lines and wrinkles.
- Black soap can also be lathered and use as shampoo.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this soap! I use it as a daily face soap!
Feel clean and soft
This is a fantastic product that does a wonderful job.