Pure Moroccan (Rhassoul) Red Clay Mud with extra beneficial all natural ingredients such as: Aloe Vera, Apricot Oil and Argan Oil made by Queen Bee Dermaceuticals™!
Each 2 oz. Jar of our luxury facial muds will give you 50 (.50 cents a treatment) or more affordable spa quality treatments in the comfort of your home.
Our Pure Moroccan Red Clay Mud from the Atlas Mountain region of Moroccos considered by most in the beauty industry to be one of the best rare pure clays on earth for skin of all types. This mineral rich red clay has been used by Moroccan women to enhance skin and hair for centuries. We have sought out to have the purest natural source brought to you directly for your face and skin from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco!
The word “Rhassoul” derives from the Arabic word for washing, “Rhassala.” Renowned for its unmatched ability to absorb impurities from the skin and hair and give the skin and hair highly beneficial minerals, our Moroccan Rhassoul Clay is a must-have product!
Moroccan Red Clay also has a number of outstanding benefits that surpass those of other clays because it contains the highest content of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium, and because of its extraordinary smectic qualities (absorption ability) giving you the extra care you deserve!
Recent scientific studies have shown that Moroccan Rhassoul Clay reduces dryness, improves skin clarity and elasticity and has extractive abilities that remove impurities and unblock pores, even stubborn blackheads. As a hair treatment, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay cleanses the hair, removing impurities, and leaves hair bouncy and voluminous.
Clinical studies have shown that a single use of Moroccan Rhassoul:
- Reduces dryness (79%)
- Reduces flakiness (41%)
- Improves skin clarity (68%)
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
- Improves skin texture (106%)
- Removes surface oil and oil from inside and around comedones (blackheads)
- Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin
Organic Pure Apricot Oil from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco
In addition to our Moroccan Red Clay mud this product contains organic apricot oil giving you more results for less money!
Apricot Oil for Skin:
Since apricot oil is fairly light and gentle on the skin, it has become a excellent all natural ingredient for skin of all types! The benefits of using apricot oil for your skin includes:
- Moisturizing: The rehydrating properties in apricot oil make it a natural moisturizer for any type of skin. This oil is light and does not leave a greasy coat on the skin, after use. Many women avoid using commercial moisturizers, especially if they have oily skin. However, whether you have balanced skin, oily skin or reactive skin, you can keep it well moisturized with some light apricot kernel oil. You can either add a few drops of this oil to your face serum, or prepare a mixture of apricot and olive oil for your face.
- Nourishing: The high Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content present in apricot oil enables your skin to maintain its moisture balance. This acid also helps tone and firm up your skin. The Vitamin A and Vitamin E present in apricot oil slow down the signs of ageing. Since this oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to soothe minor skin conditions, like eczema.
- Lubricating: Unlike other oils that stay on the surface of the skin, apricot kernel oil is quickly absorbed by your skin, which helps lubricate it internally. This oil is often used in face creams, body lotions and lip balms. However, you could also use it regularly, in the form of massage oil. Because organic apricot kernel oil is light, gentle, mild and non-irritating, it can also be used for children and babies.
Apricot Oil for Hair:
There are tons of hair products available in the market today that claim to improve hair growth as well as the texture of the hair. However, many of these products contain harsh chemicals and can cause more damage to your hair. Instead of these expensive and harmful products, you could try this product with organic apricot oil to improve your hair growth and texture!
The regular application of apricot oil on the hair can help make your hair soft and shiny. It keeps hair roots and strands well-nourished and moisturized. The organic apricot oil in this product could help stimulate your delicate hair follicles and improve hair growth too!
Pure Organic Argan Oil from Essaouira, Morocco
Known as being "The Real Liquid Gold" in the beauty industry. Pure Organic Argan Oil is one of the most sought-after ingredients in any beauty product by consumers worldwide today!
Here are some reasons why:
Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry.
- Scalp: If you're dealing with a dry scalp, our Moroccan Facial Mud Mask with organic pure Argan Oil is for you! Apply some of our mud to your scalp and then rinse. If you do this before bed, you'll give the oil plenty of time to moisturize your scalp before you wash your hair in the morning.
- Face: It might seem scary to apply a facial mud with pure Argan Oil to your face, especially if you have finicky skin, but we have been doing just that and our skin is completely turning around. It's smooth, clear and radiant, all thanks to using argan oil as our daily morning moisturizer.
- Body: You can use Argan oil for a full body moisturizer, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the facial mud right after you get out of your shower for best moisturizing results.
- Hands: Argan oil is a great to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.
Not only does the Argan Oil in this luxury product act as an effective moisturizer, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes argan oil the ideal anti-aging product. It restores elasticity and leaves skin feeling plumper and softer.
The best way to our luxury facial mud for the most prominent anti-aging effects is to massage a few drops into your face and neck before bed. It acts as a moisturizer and anti-ager all in one!
Where many oils and moisturizers can exacerbate skin conditions such as acne, argan oil actually soothes afflicted skin and promotes healing. Acne is often the result of oily skin. Since argan oil is non-greasy, it helps to balance skin by providing natural moisture. The Argan oil in our luxury facial mud also contains anti-oxidants which help to heal damaged skin cells and reduce inflammation.
Applying our facial mud to skin afflicted by acne after cleansing and patting dry ensures that essential moisture and nutrients are introduced to clean, dry skin. Rubbing in gently and repeating twice daily can help clear up mild acne as well as balancing oily or dry skin.
Stretch Marks are an issue for many pregnant women, but argan oil is the ideal protection against stretch marks and sagging, puckered skin after birth. Argan oil increases the elasticity of skin due to its vitamin E content. Using a few drops of argan oil to rub into breasts, stomach, bottom and thighs during pregnancy will reduce the likelihood of developing unsightly stretch marks.
Hands and Feet:
Argan oil’s softening properties are ideal for brittle nails, dry hands and cracked, hard skin on feet. It both moisturizes and softens skin, leaving hands and feet supple and soft and nails strong and healthy. Try massaging our mud into your cuticles, hands and feet before bed each night.
Especially in cold or dry weather, lips can easily become sore, dry and cracked. Rub a little onto dry lips as a balm – but be sure to wipe off any excess.
Protection and Healing:
The antioxidants in argan oil are generally beneficial for healing skin which is irritated, cracked, damaged or even burned. It is best used as a preventive for dry or sore skin, but it can also be used to speed up healing. Its properties include reducing inflammation, soothing pain and increasing healing rate.
Organic Aloe Vera from the Atlas Mountains, Morocco
Along with Moroccan (Rhassoul) Red Clay Mud this product also contains Aloe vera. Aloe vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.”
Here are some of the benefits the Aloe vera in this product offers:
It acts as a moisturizer:
Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, Aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe Vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
It treats acne:
Aloe Vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Gibberellin in Aloe Vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe is also used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
It fights aging:
As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
It lessens the visibility of stretch marks:
The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe Vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
We strive to bring to our customers industry leading affordable all-natural facial products. Many hours and research are invested into each of our products to bring you the best quality natural treatments available on the market today. This enables your individual health and natural authentic beauty to unfold.
All of our products are Paraben, EDTA and Alcohol Free!
All of our products are Cruelty-Free and have not been tested on animals!